Brannoxtown CNS school policies aim to ensure children in our school learn and develop in a happy, safe environment. Our policies are working documents, developed with staff, discussed with parents (and chidren, as appropriate) and ultimatey ratified by our Board of Management. Each policy includes the most recent date of publication in brackets after the policy title. Policies are reviewed annually or sooner. All policies and procedures will evolve with our school as it grows. Additional policies will be developed, as needed. Thank you for taking the time to read through school policies for Brannoxtown CNS. We welcome your feedback on email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BCNS Acceptable Use Policy (09/19) (download)
- BCNS Administration of Medicines Policy (02/20) (download)
- BCNS Attendance and Punctuality Policy (05/20) (download)
- BCNS Child Safeguarding Assessment of Risk of Potential Harm (12/19) (download)
- BCNS Child Safeguarding Statement (12/19) (download)
- BCNS Communications with Parents Policy (12/19) (download)
- BCNS Critical Incident Policy (05/20) (download)
- BCNS Fire Safety Policy (12/19) (download)
- BCNS First Aid, Accident and Injury Policy (05/20) (download)
- BCNS Healthy Eating Policy (12/19) (download)
- BCNS Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy (06/20) (download)
- BCNS Supervision Policy (02/20) (download)
School self-evaluation (SSE) is a collaborative, inclusive, reflective process of internal school review. The Framework for SSE (below) sets out a six-step, iterative process of self-evaluation in schools.
To engage with the SSE process, the staff at Brannoxtown CNS began by asking the following questions:
How well are we doing? How do we know? How can we find out more? What are our strengths and areas for improvement? How can we improve?
We identified the Writing Workshop as the focus of our SSE for the 2020/2021 school year. Below, you can read our School Improvement Plan for the 2020/2021 school year.
BCNS School Improvement Plan (06/20)