Enrolling your child at BCNS
Brannoxtown CNS is a new school with a small pupil/teacher ratio. We enrol children through the school year or until classes are full. Applicants for the 2021/2022 school year are invited from October 1st, 2021. To apply for a place for your child:
- Complete the Enrolment Form below.
- Copy your child’s Birth Certificate.
- Copy a home Utility Bill.
- Copy your child’s previous reports (if transferring from another school).
- Send these items to the school email (email@example.com FAO Enrolment) or by post to the school address: Brannoxtown CNS, Brannockstown, Naas, Co. Kildare. W91 NY67.
If your child has Special Educational Needs, please share this information at the time of enrolment so we can begin to plan your child’s inclusion in our school. Where necessary, we will be applying for Resource Teaching Hours/SNA support from the NCSE early in the Spring before enrolment.
Enrolment Open Days during the 2021/2022 School Year:
- Thursday 10th February 2022 7.30 pm
- Thursday 31st March 2022, 7.30 pm
Enrolment Open Day sessions are an opportunity for you to meet parents and staff, tour our playground and playspaces and visit our spacious, well-equipped classrooms. Teachers share features of our teaching and learning environment including our small pupil/teacher ratio, our trips and tours and our focus on active learning and high standards. For the 2021/2022 School Year, we’re using Zoom for these sessions. The Enrolment Open Days are Webinars. Interested parents are invited to attend using the link on the school’s homepage. After the session, a link to the recorded webinar can be provided on request to: firstname.lastname@example.org, FAO Enrolment.