Enrolling your child at BCNS
Brannoxtown CNS is a new school with a small pupil/teacher ratio. We enrol children through the school year or until classes are full. Applicants for the 2024/2025 school year are invited from October 1st, 2023 to 30th November 2023. To apply for a place for your child:
- Complete the Enrolment Form below.
- Copy your child’s Birth Certificate.
- Copy a home Utility Bill.
- Copy your child’s previous reports (if transferring from another school).
- Send these items to the school email (firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Enrolment) or by post to the school address: Brannoxtown CNS, Brannockstown, Naas, Co. Kildare. W91 NY67.
If your child has Special Educational Needs, please share this information at the time of enrolment so we can begin to plan your child’s inclusion in our school. Where necessary, we will be applying for Resource Teaching Hours/SNA support from the NCSE early in the Spring before enrolment.
Enrolment Open Days during the 2023/2024 School Year:
- To be confirmed
Enrolment Open Day sessions are an opportunity for you to meet parents and staff, tour our playground and play spaces and visit our spacious, well-equipped classrooms. Teachers share features of our teaching and learning environment including our small pupil/teacher ratio, our trips and tours and our focus on active learning and high standards.